By Train to Katoomba Station
CityRail run regular services to Katoomba Station with trains hourly. Services depart from Central with limited stops to Penrith. Trip duration from the city is more than 2hrs so please factor this in so you arrive before your training starts. Calculate your fare.
If you don't live on a train-line, try the Transport Info website to work out a conbination of different transport you can use to get to Katoomba.
- You will need to catch an inter-city train to Katoomba
- At Katoomba exit the station on the South side (to the right at the bottom of the ramp)
- Cross Bathurst Rd at the pedestrian crossing
- Walk towards the roundabout and turn left into the main street (Katoomba St)
- Walk down the hill about 500m. We are on the left side in the same building as Paddy Pallin.
By Road From the East (Sydney)
Travelling to the Blue Mountains is easy, just navigate to Parramatta Road, the M4 Motorway (toll may apply), and the Great Western Hwy and head west.
- Follow the signs to Katoomba
- Turn left at the lights into Parke St
- Over the railway bridge turn left at the roundabout
- At the next roadabout take the 2nd exit into Katoomba St
- Follow the road down the hill. We are 166 on the left.
There is time-restriced parking along Katoomba St. We suggest parking on Lurline St which is mosty un-timed.
Throughout the Blue Mountains road works is regular - please allow extra time for delays and check the RTA website.