This experience is perfect for those looking to learn about Abseiling techniques- Or, if you just want to come out for the Adventure, that’s fine too! Our professional team can help you learn new skills or just guide your adventure & ensure you have fun!
We begin the day with a safety briefing and training session using practice abseils at our specially selected abseiling area. The subjects we cover include the fitting of harnesses and the use of descending devices, familiarisation with the important safety procedures and how to use the correct abseiling skills and techniques. The abseils at the practice area also offer a great opportunity for you to develop and work on your own individual abseiling style!
While we place much emphasis on fun and adventure we will also teach you the important skills you’ll need to go abseiling in safety anywhere!
- Australia’s most experienced adventure guiding & outdoor training specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally qualified & highly experienced guides
- All technical equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ entrance fees
- 15% off in our partner store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.