For the Kosciuszko Winter Ascent you will travel with highly experienced ASM guides to our alpine basecamp where we will make ready for our ascent. Winter survival, snow camping and safety skills training will be undertaken as part of our preparation. The summit climb will be made on snowshoes and the ASM Instructors will teach you how to use these safely and efficiently with some short acclimatisation walks.
An early alpine start will be required to optimise our chances of success, the round trip to the summit and back will require approximately 16kms of alpine trekking.
- Moderate Fitness
- Previous alpine experience advantageous though not necessary!
- Australia’s most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Food for the duration of the expedition
- All National Parks’ Entrance Fees
- 15% off in our Partner Store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.