This course is designed to give you the essential skills in Bush Survival and Wilderness Travel.
Learn what to do if you get lost in the bush, what essential gear you should carry, how to build an emergency shelter from natural materials, light a fire with and without matches, find your way with a map and a compass and much, much more!
This course will provide you with the necessary skills to:
- Prepare and equip for wilderness adventures
- Build shelter
- Light fire
- Gather water
- Tie knots and hitches
- Signal for rescue
- Navigate in the wilderness with basic navigation skills
With some knowledge, basic skills and a little confidence in your own ability you can survive almost anywhere!
- A keen sense of Adventure!
- Australia’s most experienced adventure guiding & outdoor training specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally qualified & highly experienced guides
- All technical equipment
- Delicious & nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ entrance fees
- 15% off in our partner store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba