We conduct a variety of Multi-pitch Abseil Expeditions, including Malaita Point, Malaita Wall & Boar’s head. If you’re after one of these in particular, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do for you!
We begin on the top of the sandstone plateu, and after a short walk we will abseil straight over the edge! After numerous and varied abseils, we will find ourselves in the valley- far below where we began our descent. From here it’s a steep uphill walk back to the car through beautiful cool-temperate rainforest.
This abseiling experience is a full day outdoor adventure suitable for participants with previous experience.
- Australia’s most experienced adventure guiding & outdoor training specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally qualified & highly experienced guides
- All technical equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ entrance fees
- 15% off in our partner store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.