The Boar’s Head is one of the most instantly recognisable rock formations in the Blue Mountains.
Fourpitches of spectacular abseiling starting with a descent through the famous Boar’s Head “slot” and then down on through the “bottleneck” with some exciting free-falls along the way!
We pause for lunch on a ledge, which offers one of the most magnificent views to be found in the Blue Mountains. After the midday break we will commence the climb out to the Boar’s Head Summit. Two airy pitches of the most enjoyable Blue Mountains rockclimbing you will ever experience sees us conclude this unforgettable mountain adventure.
The climbing and abseiling encountered on the Boar’s Head route is easy but exciting. You will need to be able to climb around grade twelve on rock and should have basic abseiling experience to be able to participate in this activity.
- Australia’s most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ Entrance Fees
- 15% off in our Partner Store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.