Our introductory course will let you experience the fun and excitement of vertical rock by giving you the maximum amount of climbing activity interspersed with some important training to help you along the way.
Afterwards you’ll be able to return to complete day two of our Rock 1 Course to bring you up to a full Beginners Rockclimbing level! The climbing will range from easy to challenging with ample opportunity for you to try a range of varied climbing styles from faces to cracks. There will also be a class in abseiling for those who have never experienced that activity.
You will learn about:
- Safety on the rock
- Using climbing equipment
- How to use various footholds & handholds
- Proper belay technique
- Many other climbing techniques
- Australia’s most experienced adventure guiding & outdoor training specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally qualified & highly experienced guides
- All technical equipment
- Delicious & nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ entrance fees
- 15% off in our partner store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba