This course will cover:
- Different techniques such as crack climbing, lay-backing and smearing
- Seconding techniques on multi-pitch routes
- Protection systems and anchor rigging
- Advanced rope management and use
- Route selection and hazard assessment.
Our Rock 1 course or similar experience is a prerequisite for this course.
All technical equipment is supplied as well as highly trained instructors to ensure your adventure is safe, fun and exhilarating.
We’ll also picnic amid the beautiful bush, with a tasty lunch supplied- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!
- Australia’s most experienced adventure guiding & outdoor training specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally qualified & highly experienced guides
- All technical equipment
- Delicious & nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ entrance fees
- 15% off in our partner store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.