When things are at their worst you will need to be at your best and this course will show you how! The Abseil Rescue Skills Course covers the skills required by Abseilers, Canyoners and other ropes users to apply effective Self-Rescue techniques in the majority of emergency situations. The Abseil Rescue Skills Course is an important element of our highly recognised Abseiling 3 – Advanced Abseiling Course.
This course includes training in:
- Rope handling
- Ascending Using Knots, Mechanical Ascenders and Improvised Methods
- Improvised Abseiling Methods
- Assisted Abseils
- Rescue Abseils
- Lowering and Raising systems
- Improvised Casualty Evacuation methods
You will learn that in an emergency simply being able to abseil and prussik just isn’t enough!
- Australia’s Most Experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists – The Australian School of Mountaineering
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch (Please inform us of any requirements on your booking info)
- All National Parks’ Entrance Fees
- Certificates (if required)
- 15% off in our Partner Store, Paddy Pallin Katoomba
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.